CIAMS scholarships to support fieldwork-based travel and research:
We are now accepting applications for Hirsch graduate and undergraduate scholarships for archaeological travel, as well as the spring round of CIAMS research grants. Forms should be submitted to the Hirsch committee chair (Katie Jarriel, email@example.com, McGraw B06) by Friday, April 15, 2016. Applications may be submitted electronically or by hard copy. Decisions will be made by early May. The deadline for applications is now closed.
NOTE: In order for graduate students to be eligible to apply for Hirsch travel scholarships or CIAMS research grants, they must a) be a member of CIAMS and b) have completed the prerequisite CIAMS seminar.
Links to Spring 2016 application forms (open as fillable PDFs):
- Hirsch Graduate Travel Scholarship Application – Spring 2016
- Hirsch Undergraduate Travel Scholarship Application – Spring 2016
- CIAMS Graduate Research Grant Application – Spring 2016
Previous recipients of Hirsch travel awards:
- Hirsch fund recipients, Summer 2013–see what other students have been doing and digging!
- 2012 Hirsch fund recipients
Other archaeological funding sources:
Finding funding at Cornell and beyond (graduate and faculty)